Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-21-2007, 8:35 PM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Adam,

We have heard it all before from you. What happened to the Beta download link you promised for the 19th? You CuteSoft guys are just a bunch of liars. You could have released a dot release to fix the .NET related bugs and that would have made most of us happy for a while. Instead you guys have been promising to fix everything and add features in the new version for over 7 months.

Sometimes fixing the bugs in the existing version is more important than shipping a new buggy version.

FYI everyone else, http://www.htmlarea.com has a great list of alternative editors. 88 of them I think. I'm considering one called QWebeditor which is JavaScript/DHTML based and one that works on all browsers and doesn't have .Net problems or applet issues. Also, FreeTextBox.com is suposed to be releasing Version 4 very soon and it will support Safari and Opera I believe. If you are willing to wait a bit, they might just have theirs out before the CuteSoft liars have there latest buggy version out. After all, even if 6 was released today, you know it would be total junk until version 6.3.
View Complete Thread