Re: Size of the NetSpell window

•  12-13-2006, 5:42 AM

Re: Size of the NetSpell window

Hi Adam
    In response to your questions, I'm using IE 6.0.2900.2180.  Screen res on my laptop is 1024 x 768.  The client has a monitor with a much greater resolution.  Reinstating the code, I get the following: (with the browser maximised):
    This isn't so large - I apologise I reported the error incorrectly - about 30% - however - see where the form is in the bottom right?  That's the main problem.  To get all of the form in the window, you have to drag the bottom right corner to the right and down, so that the window relative to the screen ends up about 60% the size of the browser window.  At this pont the form is in the bottom right corner with a big margin above and to the left (which doesn't change size).  If you want the form contents to be bang in the middle of the window, with a similar sized margin all round, carry on moving the window frame to it stretches  75% - 80% across the screen.  That is me worrying about the aesthetics of the thing.

I replaced the code with what you supplied and it ran with the same effect as above.
    Cheers
    Tyrone 
View Complete Thread