Re: "Operation could destabilize the runtime".. Medium Trust?

•  07-31-2006, 4:34 PM

Re: "Operation could destabilize the runtime".. Medium Trust?

Yes.. i have replaced the entire CuteSoft directory, .dll, lic files, and global.asax.  Actually, I hadn't even uploaded 3.0 to remote.

I should note I'm trying the CS 2.0 download.

on "/CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/ch_MainForm.Aspx?Location=Lobby&LocationId=1".. i get:

Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.] ICuteChatDataAccessImplementation.CuteSoft.Chat.ICuteChatDataAccess.LoadTable(String tablename) +57 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatDataManager.GetConfigs() +87 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatDataManager.GetConfig(String configname) +17 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatApiImpl.DoGetConfig(String name) +140 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatApiImpl.GetConfig(String name) +55 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.GetUserAdapter() +77 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.get_CurrentIdentity() +76 CuteSoft.Chat.Impl.ResourceContext.LoadResources(CultureInfo ci) +9 CuteSoft.Chat.UI.ChatPageBase.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +42 System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25 System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121 System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1896

and on "/CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/Admin/Lobbies.aspx" .. i get:  (prob same)

Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.]
       ICuteChatDataAccessImplementation.CuteSoft.Chat.ICuteChatDataAccess.LoadTable(String tablename) +57
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatDataManager.GetConfigs() +87
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatDataManager.GetConfig(String configname) +17
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatApiImpl.DoGetConfig(String name) +140
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatApiImpl.GetConfig(String name) +55
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.GetUserAdapter() +77
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.get_CurrentIdentity() +76
       CuteSoft.Chat.UI.ChatAdminPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +67
       System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +692

View Complete Thread