Got an opinion?

•  07-24-2006, 8:56 AM

Got an opinion?

Hiya

I'm just curious to sort of guage the opinion of the masses on the useability of cute editor (note: Totally not rubbishing it at all as I think it's marvellous)

I have had a bit of an experience with applying font sizes, types, that kind of thing across numerous paragraphs - with it not working particularly well and sometimes applies the style and sometimes doesn't.  I was told by someone online that it was because it struggled to apply styles accross a number of paragraphs...after I found this out I found that I was able to use it ok, but other people were still struggling - sort of don't want to have to go around and tell everyone how to use it.

What I was after really was any experiences people have had, if it's generally a configuration issue (which I'm about 99.98% sure that it is and it's something I'm doing or not doing to make it not work so well).  How people have implemented it...what configuration changes they've made from the original download, what's applied in the code etc etc... just to make the whole experience much better

For example...the drop down boxes (for css class, inline style etc) are all squished up to about 10px wide each on my implementation, but I notice on here it looks absolutely fine - why might that be...this one also seems about a million times easier to use so it must be a configuration issue...what have you found?

Thanks for aaany response I get! Ta!
View Complete Thread