FormView & RequiredFieldValidator .NET V2 (5.3)

•  07-16-2006, 7:10 PM

FormView & RequiredFieldValidator .NET V2 (5.3)

Hi, I hope you can help me.

I am using client side validation on your Cute Editor control (Display="Dynamic") and appear to have an issue when validating. It appears not to validate on the first click of a submit. If you click this again then the it validates?!

I have searched through some previous post which highlight the same problem but on previous versions. (I have the latest CuteEditor 5.3 Build 2006-05-24)  I am using MasterPages with the FormView control. Is there something obvious I'm missing?
    Thanks for your help in advance ;-)

Regards,
    Gavin

<
    CE:Editor ID="txtCoreOfferings" ShowHtmlMode="false" UseRelativeLinks="true" EditorWysiwygModeCss="/library/styles/editor.css" RemoveServerNamesFromUrl="true" RenderRichDropDown="false" runat="server" Width="635px" ShowToolBar="true" RemoveTBODYTag="true" ConfigurationPath="/library/editor/configs/admin-basic.config" Height="100px" Text='<%# Bind("core_offerings") %>'></CE:Editor>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="rfvCoreOfferings" runat="server" ForeColor="red" ControlToValidate="txtCoreOfferings" Display="Dynamic" ErrorMessage="Please enter a core offering comment.">*</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
View Complete Thread