Re: CuteEditor for .NET Questions

•  07-03-2006, 9:04 AM

Re: CuteEditor for .NET Questions

Thanks Adam, admin.config and guest.config had the default path as you mentioned, but default.config was hardcoded to the path I mentioned in the error, after I changed to uploads path, it is working now.

The version I am using is 5.3, the trial version and the .net framework is 1.1.

I found a solution for the below question on printing pages with page breaks

Printing
    - When I used Print button, it prints the content fine, but it is keeping the header and footer of the IE browser, I know we can manually goto browser's menu, File -> Page Setup and remove the header and footer settings, but that solution is not feasible, we need a programmatic solution, so I decided to use another aspx page and set the Response.Contenttype = "application/msword" and it works fine except the page break not working, do you know any solution for this? If the Pagebreak works in SavePDf, that will be good too. Thanks for any help.

Response.Contenttype = "application/msword"

and also thre content was in a table tag, when I removed the content from the table tag, it started working fine, no headers and footers, page break working fine.

The only pending thing is on SavePDF, is PageBreak works on that, it will be wonderful, but the above printing option is fine with us for now.

I have another question, will this work fine with .NET 2.0?

Bindu
View Complete Thread