CSS bugs in Cute Editor for .NET 5.3

•  06-12-2006, 2:11 PM

CSS bugs in Cute Editor for .NET 5.3

I first posted this bug report on 09-12-2005 against version 5.0.  Although I have just upgraded to version 5.3, there has been no change in Cute Editor's behavior with regard to these problems, so am reposting it to draw your attention to it again.

I have just installed Cute Editor for .NET 5.3.

I am experiencing a couple of bugs with the CSS support, as demonstrated by the attached sample from my Web site, which uses ASP.NET 2.0 (I have simplified my Web site so much for this test, though, that I think everything except the "web.config" file would work under ASP.NET 1.1).

To demonstrate the bugs, I have created a label control containing a few paragraphs of text.  In the Page_Load event handler, I copy the text from the label control into the Cute Editor control.  Both the page and the Cute Editor control are using the same pair of style sheets.  However, the appearance is different, as follows:
    1.  In Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2 on Windows XP Professional SP2, the font size is larger than it should be, as compared to the label control, which is correct.
    2.  In Firefox 1.5.0.4 on Windows XP Professional SP2, the links are underlined and of the wrong color, as compared to the label control, which is correct.

Here is the test Web site:
    http://cutesoft.net/forums/AddPost.aspx?ForumID=23

Please correct these bugs.  Thank you.

View Complete Thread