Re: Install problems

•  09-28-2004, 7:58 PM

Re: Install problems

I believe I worked out my problems:

When I added the .aspx files (imageupload1.aspx, imageupload2.aspx etc.) to my Visual Studio .Net project, Visual Studio CHANGED THE FIRST LINE OF CODE FOR ME. So rather than:

<%@ Page language="c#" EnableViewState="true" ValidateRequest="False" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="DotNetGallery.Include.imageupload1" %>

Visual Studio changed the code to:

<%@ Page language="vb" EnableViewState="true" ValidateRequest="False" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="myproject.imageupload1 CodeBehind="imageupload1.aspx.vb"" %>

Therefore, the code behind in the component was no longer referenced. When I change the code back to the original, it
    seems to work.

Thanks for your help.
    <%@ Page language="c#" EnableViewState="true" ValidateRequest="False" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="DotNetGallery.Include.imageupload1" %><%@ Page language="c#" EnableViewState="true" ValidateRequest="False" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="DotNetGallery.Include.imageupload1" %><%@ Page language="c#" EnableViewState="true" ValidateRequest="False" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="DotNetGallery.Include.imageupload1" %>
View Complete Thread