please fix that bug as soon as possible....

•  05-23-2006, 3:46 AM

please fix that bug as soon as possible....

When you will post an update for this issue, could u let me know ??? I know its a simple thing, unfortunately the files are in encrypt format otherwise i was able to fix this bug by myself, so please its urgent, please fix this bug, its really simple to resolve this issue....

please follow me to let know what is my concern, i saw the same bug at your live demo at the below link;

1) click on the above link
    2) from the top most toolbar, click on insert image button, a popup will appear then
    3) from the insert image popup/dialog box, please click on browse button, select any image you would like to upload from your local and then click upload button.
    4) after clicking upload button, after a while files gets upload, the left side area that is directory and file listing area box gets refresh, but the right side white box do not gets refresh..... i just want that , whenever i upload any image then the right side preview box should automatically gets refresh and should display the uploaded image, hope you are getting me now..... please reply as soon as possible.

View Complete Thread