Re: Problem with CState is undefined

•  03-23-2006, 8:17 AM

Re: Problem with CState is undefined

Hi Robert,

#1 cause
    It can't be the incorrect path using the demo files, isn't it? I have the same problem with sites actually using version 5.0 when I'm updgrading to 5.1, but they work with version 5

#2 cause
    It could be this, in my server I have no installed MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0 because we have been using MSXML2.DOMDocument with no problem at all. I can't risk to register that XMLDOM version only because a cuteeditor error is involved.

I would like to receive an official confirmation about what is going on before taking any other measure. There some bugs apparently fixed in this version 5.1 and I'm desperately waiting for it.

I just uninstalled the xml2.dom version 5 from my local machine and I have changed the references in the cute editor files to MSXML2.DOMDocument.3.0 and a different javascript error is coming up. I guess is still trying to use the XMLDOM 5 version because could be needed for some reason in the cuteeditor code calling a instruction not available in previous versions of the object.

I don't know. The only thing I know is that I'm wasting my time finding out something Cutesoft should be doing it.

David

View Complete Thread