Re: General problems using CuteEditor 5.1

•  01-24-2006, 2:31 AM

Re: General problems using CuteEditor 5.1

No it don't work for me! I tried your suggested changes, but with no success.

Again, it's not a question of a stylesheet file etc., but it's a compiler error!

Each time you refresh the page, you will see a "green" page inside the editor. This is the error page of this web.
    Also on popup windows e.g. if you click on "Insert image" you will not get the file explorer for images, but the error page. Or click on "Insert Hyperlink", it's the same!

This error appears not only on your example page "default.aspx" but also on my application inside this web, with or without using a css file.

Here again the error message which is shown for half a second in the editor and in all popup windows:
    Compiler Error Message: CS0010: Cannot declare a namespace and a type both named 'A'
    Do you use a namespace or a type called "A"?
    It must depend on this web, because on a new test web it worked fine. This is a normal ASP.NET web, but I use other components like devBiz Compression and ActiveUp HTMLTextbox.

Here again the link to the test page (now with your default configuration): http://www.hhw.de/test

I wait for an other idea. Thanks for help.
View Complete Thread