asp.net 2.0 medium trust compatibility

•  11-22-2005, 6:32 AM

asp.net 2.0 medium trust compatibility

I'm finding that while the editor (v.5) works fine on my local development server, using it on my shared hosting account (meaning multiple sites per server, hence the need for asp.net 2.0 sites on it to run in medium trust), I get the following:

Operation could destabilize the runtime.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.] CuteEditor.a.o() +57 CuteEditor.Editor.CreateChildControls() +29 System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +41 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1360

What are the plans to ensure this product works in asp.net 2.0 in a shared hosting environment where sites are not running in full trust? I'd hate to find I can't use this in 2.0 considering my developmer license which I'd like to make use of.

Thanks.
View Complete Thread