enablesessionstate error

•  09-26-2005, 2:41 PM

enablesessionstate error

I'm using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Beta 2. Cute Editor for .NET 4.5 worked fine, but I was dealing with slow load issues which were supposedly resolved with version 5.0. So I purchased the 5.0 license. I have followed the deployment steps carefully, but got the following errors:

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'CuteEditor.ImageEditor' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\SHG\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\ImageEditor\ImageEditor.aspx 3 

Error 2 Unknown server tag 'CE:ImageEditor'. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\SHG\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\ImageEditor\ImageEditor.aspx 55 

Error 3 The 'enablesessionstate' attribute is not supported by the 'import' directive. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\SHG\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\ImageEditor\ListFiles.aspx 2 

I tried to fix this by adding CuteEditor.ImageEditor.dll to my bin folder. That removed the first 2 errors, but I still have the following error (and a boatload of warnings):

Error 1 The 'enablesessionstate' attribute is not supported by the 'import' directive. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\SHG\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\ImageEditor\ListFiles.aspx 2 

Any ideas what the problem may be? Thanks, Kris.
View Complete Thread