Why is none of the questions about the editor load time answered? Why is it so slow?

Last post 02-16-2011, 6:08 PM by Tenshin. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-26-2010, 8:50 AM 64701

Why is none of the questions about the editor load time answered? Why is it so slow?

Hi there

We switched from CuteEditor 5.2 to 6.6 and the menu/toolbar takes ages to load.  Every time the editor is accessed it refreshes - even inside an AJAX update panel.  My client finds it unacceptable and none of the questions on the site asked about the time it takes for the editor to load is answered. Does that mean nobody else has the problem?
    Please tell us how to configured the tool for the best response?

Regards
    Luv2Code
  •  10-26-2010, 10:35 AM 64703 in reply to 64701

Re: Why is none of the questions about the editor load time answered? Why is it so slow?

Dear Luv2Code,

Please refer to http://cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx, this is online demo of latest version, it response quickly.  You can send the cuteeditor url on your website  to eric@cutesoft.net, I will check this issue for you.

Thank you for asking
  •  10-28-2010, 6:24 AM 64750 in reply to 64701

Re: Why is none of the questions about the editor load time answered? Why is it so slow?

The editor speed is one of the things i like with CuteEditor and of the reasoned i payed for it, i used to use others that was alot slower, if buttons loads slow it cud be something with your server performance ?

No speed problems here what so ever. using IIS7 asp.net 4.0
  •  02-16-2011, 6:08 PM 66264 in reply to 64701

Hi Luv2Code, I'm having the same problem, did you sove it?
    Than you.
View as RSS news feed in XML