Download Area

Last post 06-03-2008, 6:59 AM by sjurmr. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-03-2008, 3:15 AM 41022

Download Area

Hi Adam,

In all site pages I read a message as "There are 109 guest(s) online. There are 21 of 74,570 member(s) online".
    Whit 74570 members cutesoft is not a little softwarehouse and I think is not possible to release new versions of yours product whithout any information. I don't now exactly if my version is the same version now in download!
    Please please please, create  a simple download area [as in example the janusys download area] with:

1) The exactly current release with an axactly date of release and a exactly verion [Major, Minor and Fixes!!]
    2) Grant is possible to read any change in any version at the release time.

I think this is really important for all user and mandatory for professionals user.
    Your controls it is really goods, please grant we work good whit them.

marc.
  •  06-03-2008, 4:58 AM 41025 in reply to 41022

Re: Download Area

Hi

I completely agree...... I like the editor, its very good and improving all the time. But.......

I would love to know how its improving and whats changed, when its changed etc. It does make it very hard to tell if I need to update our editor if the only way you can tell if something has changed is to do a file comparison with a previous version!

Even a readme text file in the download would help a lot.
  •  06-03-2008, 6:59 AM 41031 in reply to 41025

Re: Download Area

I second that
View as RSS news feed in XML