Control wont run...

Last post 11-20-2005, 7:18 AM by DrTwiggy. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-20-2005, 7:18 AM 12825

Control wont run...

Hi
    I dropped the dll into the bin folder and the .lic file also.
    I used the demo.aspx page from the example files and compiled.
    I got the message below.
    Any ideas?
    I tried to get the project that comes with the dll to run and got the same message?
    Thanks
    Rob

Server Error in '/YurtWorkshop' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type DotNetGallery.Gallery from assembly DotNetgallery, Version=1.0.2150.23565, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

Source Error:

Line 64: 			<h1 align="center">DotNetGallery Online Demonstration</h1>
    Line 65: <p align="center">
    Line 66: <CE:Gallery id="gallery1" runat="server" Width="600" Column="6" MaxImageWidth="1024" BackColor="#ffffff" CellPadding="5" AutoResizeUploadedImages="true" CellSpacing="5" ForeColor="#000000" BorderColor="#cc0000" BorderStyle="solid" BorderWidth="0" Culture="fr-FR" CssClass="container" ShowUpload="true" ShowEditDescription="false" ShowThumbNailName="true" ShowThumbNailSize="true" ShowThumbNailDate="false" ShowThumbNailDescription="true" ShowDescriptioninIndexView="false" FolderPath="~/Yurt_Resources/gallery/Afghanistan/"></CE:Gallery>
    Line 67: </p>

Line 68: <div id="footer">

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\YurtWorkshop\Yurt_Resources\demo.aspx    Line: 66

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

View as RSS news feed in XML