Post install ReflectionPermission error

Last post 10-21-2010, 8:16 PM by Adam. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-13-2005, 12:14 PM 13794

Post install ReflectionPermission error

After installation on a machine with Sharepoint installed
    (I had to add an exception to the ISAPI filter "stsfltr" to get the VirtualDirectory Running)

I am trying to log in for the first time.

I get the following error...

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.] System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckHelper(PermissionSet grantedSet, PermissionSet deniedSet, CodeAccessPermission demand, PermissionToken permToken) +675 System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(PermissionToken permToken, CodeAccessPermission demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Int32 checkFrames, Int32 unrestrictedOverride) +0 System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(CodeAccessPermission cap, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, PermissionType permType) +140 System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.DemandInternal(PermissionType permissionType) +229 System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.DefineDynamicModule(String name) +29 CuteSoft.Chat.Impl.WebLayerChatApiDecorator.c() +110 CuteSoft.Chat.Impl.WebLayerChatApiDecorator.b() +115 CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.get_Api() +17 ASP.Default_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +28 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +2112 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +217 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +18 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +179 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

I've tried adding the CuteChat Dll to the GAC but this just changes the error.

Note: I'm not accessing the site through SharePoint (although I intend after getting it going as a standalone web app).

Please can you provide any advice?
  •  10-21-2010, 8:16 PM 64573 in reply to 13794

Re: Post install ReflectionPermission error

View as RSS news feed in XML