how to show css style

Last post 06-14-2011, 11:06 AM by Eric. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-13-2011, 7:45 AM 67924

how to show css style

Hello

The editor dosen't show css from external folder,I tried
    EditorWysiwygModeCss="css/css3.css,css/coin-slider-styles.css,css"
    this command bring the css to the "css class tab" but the site is still show without the css.
    in the page_load I am using

editor.loadhtml("somepg.html")

if  I take the link to the stylesheet and put them manually into the page in html preview the editor does show the css .
    any idea on how to make the editor to show those css?

Thanks

Baaroz

•  06-13-2011, 10:09 AM 67927 in reply to 67924

Re: how to show css style

Dear Baaroz,

http://richtextbox.com/test/AutoParseClasses.aspx , can you set the following property to "false" and test it again?
    <CE:Editor id="Editor1" AutoParseClasses="false" EditorWysiwygModeCss="example.css" runat="server" ></CE:Editor><br />

What's the content of somepg.html?

Thanks for asking
  •  06-14-2011, 10:47 AM 67955 in reply to 67927

Hi eric

thanks for your answer,unfortunately the AutoParseClasses="false" doesn't slove the case,the css is still ignore inside the html.

the  content of somepg.html is too long for short review, but the problem is that the head section inside the editor simply delete (somehow) all the <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/css3.css"> tags,it mean that when I switch the editor to" HTML mode" and look inside the head section ,there isn't any <link rel="stylesheet">,as I said before ,if I take those links and put them manually inside the head section the editor show the right css.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Avi
  •  06-14-2011, 11:06 AM 67957 in reply to 67955

Hi Avi,

Please add the following property and try it again:

<CE:Editor id="Editor1" EnableStripStyleTagsCodeInjection="false"  EditCompleteDocument="true" runat="server" ></CE:Editor>

Thanks for asking
    Eric@cutesoft.net

View as RSS news feed in XML