Button icons and drop down menus

Last post 08-27-2009, 10:16 PM by davidlockett. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-19-2009, 10:10 PM 54828

Button icons and drop down menus

There is a small issue with the editor in that copies of icon buttons can be accidentally dragged out of the toolbar onto a page.

It would be better if this did not happen.

Also, is it possible to have the drop down menus close if a user rolls out of them, or alternatively have a close button or a link located at the bottom of each drop down menu. Anything would be better than having to go and click in an empty area of the toolbar in order to close a drop down menu if a users decides to not make a selection.

Thanks
  •  08-25-2009, 1:33 PM 55032 in reply to 54828

Re: Button icons and drop down menus

Dear davidlockett ,

Could you please tell me how I can drag icon out of the toolbar? Is there some rule?  I tested it in winxp, IE7,firefox3.5.2, and can not reproduce it.
    About the second question, different customer has different idea. We think it is more elegant like now.
    Thanks for Asking!

Regards,
    Eric
  •  08-27-2009, 10:16 PM 55129 in reply to 55032

Re: Button icons and drop down menus

To drag an icon out of the toolbar, at http://phphtmledit.com/EnableAll.php press on an editor toolbar icon and drag it onto the page.
     No special techniques are required it just happens. When I am working quickly it can happen unintentionally and an icon image then displays within the text at the location where the  dragged icon was released.

I am using Vista, which may be part of the problem.

Thanks
    David
View as RSS news feed in XML