Support forums
in

Integrate Standalone Cute Chat (CuteChat) into Existing Website and Standard ASP.NET Membership Database Schema

Last post 12-22-2015, 11:25 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-12-2015, 3:37 PM 81988

Integrate Standalone Cute Chat (CuteChat) into Existing Website and Standard ASP.NET Membership Database Schema

I am trying to integrate the standalone version of Cute Chat into and existing asp.net C# website using my existing roles and asp.net membership database schema. I do not want to use the delivered sampleRoles, sampleUserRole, and sampleUsers tables. How do I setup the SampleProvider.cs, RoleData.cs, and UserData.cs to use the basic asp.net membership schema? Seems like there should be example files that I can download and use to overwrite the existing files since the asp.net membership schema is a standard installation on thousands of .net websites. Thanks ahead of time!
  •  12-22-2015, 11:25 AM 82036 in reply to 81988

Re: Integrate Standalone Cute Chat (CuteChat) into Existing Website and Standard ASP.NET Membership Database Schema

Hi,

Please refer to http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/Developer-Guide/scr/DeploymentIntegration.htm , it shows you how to integrate with your own user system with the CuteChat product.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML