Support forums
in

ReferenceError: jsml is not defined

Last post 12-11-2013, 8:16 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-10-2013, 5:12 PM 78569

I installed your editor back in September and it was working file.

I downloaded the latest version of the files today and uploaded them to a completely new folder, ensured that every file was copied across, and I get a JavaScript bug every time:

/admin/richtexteditor_101213/scripts/loader.js:522

The files work fine on my Windows laptop, using Apache.  But on my Linux Apache, I get the error above, every time.

I’m very experienced with using your software, I believe there is a bug in your JavaScript that I am unable to fix.

This is the line that crashes:

function nextstep()
                                                    {
                                                                    //IE may crash for this feature
                                                                    //jsml.enableieborderradius=config.enableieborderradius;

jsml.jsmlfolder=config.folder+"core"
                                                                    jsml.default_textbox_bordercolor="#eeeeee";
                                                                    if(config.ismobileversion)
                                                                                    jsml.mobile=true;
                                                                    _loadicache();
                                                    };

jsml is not defined

I’ve checked my server logs, all of the files load perfectly with 200 OK responses, including all of the /core files which I believe are responsible for this bug.

Please check your JS files, something you have done has made this software unusable on Linux.
  •  12-11-2013, 8:16 AM 78576 in reply to 78569

Re: ReferenceError: jsml is not defined

Hi Bluepark,

Can you show me the full code of your page which using the Rich TextEditor?

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML