New version of ASPUploader

Last post 07-04-2013, 12:17 PM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-04-2013, 10:44 AM 77651

New version of ASPUploader

Hello

From time to time I notice new file stamps in the downloadable ZIP package for this product. For instance you have "coreimpl" dated June 12, 2013 and "uploader" dated June 12, 2013.

Should we update our old files with these newer ones?

If you are upgrading the software I would suggest in addition to having a "File added" date on your download page, to put a "Latest version" date instead. I'm more interested in when an update comes out than when the file was put online for the first time.

Also a changelog or something would be nice so we know what improvements if any were made between versions. I have no idea what is gained by adding the newer coreimpl and uploader files.

•  07-04-2013, 12:17 PM 77652 in reply to 77651

Re: New version of ASPUploader

Hi,

The latest build of the asp uploader is 2012-11-13. You can get your version info by querystring "UploaderDebug=1".

For example http://aspuploader.com/demo/form-multiplefiles.asp?UploaderDebug=1, you will get the debug window at top right. the debug window will shows you the date info. We did not do a big update of the asp uploader, so is your current version works fine on your site. you can keep using that version.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML