jounral:Summary all gallery storage, and each photo redirect on page of article

Last post 06-11-2012, 2:14 AM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-02-2012, 2:39 PM 73813

jounral:Summary all gallery storage, and each photo redirect on page of article

Hi all,
    i developing app for journal, and i need this effect:
    Gallery of all gallery uploded (each gallery connected of one article) and click on image, redirect on specific page.

it's possibile?

Thank Daniele
  •  06-05-2012, 7:58 AM 73828 in reply to 73813

Re: jounral:Summary all gallery storage, and each photo redirect on page of article

Hi Danielef82,

The steps below shows you how to achieve your requirement with "Classic" layout of DotNetGallery

1. Open file"CuteSoft_Client\Gallery\Layout\Classic\Code.js"

2. Find section below, this is the photo onclick event.

img.onclick=ToDelegate(this,function()
    {
    this.Browser.ShowViewer(div.dngphoto);
    });

3. By default, when you click on the photo, it will open the slide show view by this line this.Browser.ShowViewer(div.dngphoto); 
    in your requirement, you need to redirect to other page, then please remove this line and add the redirect code in this method, like below

img.onclick=ToDelegate(this,function()
    {
       window.location.href="http://www.google.com";
    });
    Now, when the user click on the photo, it will redirect to http://www.google.com.

If you are using other layout, please tell me, I will show you the steps to achieve it with other layouts.

Regards,

Ken 
  •  06-09-2012, 6:22 AM 73857 in reply to 73828

Re: jounral:Summary all gallery storage, and each photo redirect on page of article

ok, thanks,
    but i would want run this job in dynamicaly mode, in code-behing asp.net.

It's possibile capture event ?
  •  06-11-2012, 2:14 AM 73864 in reply to 73857

Hi Danielef82,

Have not the server side event to catch the photo onclick event, sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML