ConvertHTMLTagstoLowercase doesn't appear to be working

Last post 10-13-2011, 2:21 PM by Kenneth. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-13-2011, 10:43 AM 70378

ConvertHTMLTagstoLowercase doesn't appear to be working

Hi,

I have my editor set with ConvertHTMLTagstoLowercase = false. I then set the Text property of the editor to some HTML. When I click the 'HTML' view in the editor (and when I get the Text property again) it appears to have made all of my elements lower case. I'm using a version from a few months ago, assuming this was a bug was it fixed in the latest version?

If it has been fixed, can I get a link to the latest version (I can send you my payment info)? If not can I log it as a bug? If it is a current bug, for me personally it isn't a high priority just a nice to have.

And as a related question (source code being updated), how can I prevent colors in inline styles from being converted from #000000 to color: #000000?

Thanks,
    James
  •  10-13-2011, 1:38 PM 70380 in reply to 70378

Re: ConvertHTMLTagstoLowercase doesn't appear to be working

Hi yuba30,

We can reproduce this. I've logged it. And will report to our development team. Once issue is resolved, I will keep you posted.

And section question. it like that is the same code,  can you show me in detail?

And as a related question (source code being updated), how can I prevent colors in inline styles from being converted from #000000 to color: #000000?

Regards,

Ken
  •  10-13-2011, 1:50 PM 70382 in reply to 70380

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the fast reply. Looks like I mistyped my second question. The color is being changed from #000000 to color: #000000; in inline styles.

Thanks,
    James
  •  10-13-2011, 1:52 PM 70383 in reply to 70382

Sorry let me try again, looks like the editor is updating my code so I'll spell it out, it is changing it to:

color: rgb open parenthesis 0,0,0 close parenthesis

just replace open parenthesis with ( and close parenthesis with ). So the editor is actually doing the opposite of what it is doing in my code.

Thanks,
    James
  •  10-13-2011, 2:21 PM 70384 in reply to 70378

hi yuba30,

Please refer to adam's topic http://cutesoft.net/forums/thread/13520.aspx, it explain to your why the color format be changed.

Also, you can use the html filter to replace it back. Add the code to the bottom of your editor page.

<script type="text/javascript">     
    function CuteEditor_FilterHTML(editor,code)  
    {  
        return code.split("#000000").join("rgb(0,0,0)");
    }  
    function CuteEditor_FilterCode(editor,code)  
    {  
        return code.split("#000000").join("rgb(0,0,0)");
    }  
    </script> 

Regards,

Ken

View as RSS news feed in XML