CE 6.6 and Web Deployment Projects

Last post 06-07-2011, 4:41 PM by jmace. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-02-2011, 10:55 AM 67779

CE 6.6 and Web Deployment Projects

I am using version 6.6. I have followed the deployment guide. When I compile my 3.5 Web Application everything compiles fine. When I add a Web Deployment Project I get a number of Could Not Load Type errors from the CuteSoft_Client, such as:

Error    45    Could not load type 'CuteEditor.EditorUtilityOuterEditorPage'.    /Migrats.Web.csproj/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/outereditorfull.frame.aspx    1    1    Migrats.Web.Deploy
     Any ideas?
  •  06-02-2011, 9:06 PM 67790 in reply to 67779

Re: CE 6.6 and Web Deployment Projects

Hi jmace,

Please check the "bin" folder and ensure that already deploy file "CuteEditor.dll" there.

If you deploy it on IIS, please ensure that you have switch the site to an application. not a virtual directory.

Can you post a screenshot to show all the compile error?

Regards,

Ken
  •  06-07-2011, 4:41 PM 67853 in reply to 67790

Re: CE 6.6 and Web Deployment Projects

Yes, the CuteEditor.DLL and the CuteEditor.ImageEditor.DLL are both in the bin and referenced in the application's References. These DLLs are also copied to the [SolutionRoot]\[WebDeploymentProjectFolder]\Sources\bin folder during the build. One of the objects of the Web deployment project is precompilation as well as being able to use MS build scripts.

View as RSS news feed in XML