Basic setup help needed.

Last post 04-05-2011, 4:20 AM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-04-2011, 8:06 AM 66979

Basic setup help needed.

Hello Support,

I need some basic instructions on how/where to use Gallery Properties in order to modify the way that the gallery is displayed.

It currently displays two columns, and I would for example like to have four columns displayed.

This is what I have in my gallery file:

<%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="MasterPage.master" Title="TEST" %>
    <%
    @ Register TagPrefix="DotNetGallery" Namespace="DotNetGallery" Assembly="DotNetGallery" %>
    <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">

<a href="#" onclick="thegallerybrowser.ShowSlider();return false;">Start slide show</a>
    <
    a href="#" onclick="thegallerybrowser.ShowEditor();return false;">Show Editor panel</a>

<dotnetgallery:gallerybrowser AllowShowComment="False" AllowEdit="True" id="dotnetgallery1" width="452px" GalleryFolder="/myGallery" runat="server"></dotnetgallery:gallerybrowser>

</asp:Content>

Many thanks!

•  04-04-2011, 8:56 PM 66985 in reply to 66979

Re: Basic setup help needed.

Hi TorskTallin,

Display two columns because the width set to 452px, try set a large value like 720px and try again.

Regards,

Ken
  •  04-05-2011, 3:18 AM 66996 in reply to 66985

Thank you! Simple solution!

One other thing; how do I turn off the displayed filename under each tumbnail?

How do I turn off the filename and file size in the slide show/display of a large image?

Many thanks! 
  •  04-05-2011, 4:20 AM 66998 in reply to 66996

Hi TorskTallin,

One other thing; how do I turn off the displayed filename under each tumbnail?

By default gallery will use  "Classic" layout if you have not set property "Layout". So the way below shows you how to hide the file name which under the thumbnail in Classic layout.

1  Open file "CuteSoft_Client\Gallery\Layout\Classic\Code.js".

2. Find section below and delete it.

c2.firstChild.appendChild(document.createTextNode(titltText));

How do I turn off the filename and file size in the slide show/display of a large image?

1. Open file "\CuteSoft_Client\Gallery\Viewer\LightBox\Code.js".

2. Find section below and delete it  (file size)

this.toolbar.appendChild(this.photoinfo);

3. Find section below and delete it (file name)

this.toolbar.appendChild(this.phototext);

Regards,

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML