New Features and Improvements:
- Fixed: Cute Editor in AJAX with multiple control problemhttp://cutesoft.net/forums/thread/44116.aspx
- Fixed: Changing Behavior of TAB Key bughttp://cutesoft.net/forums/49416/ShowThread.aspx#49416
- Client Request: Remove FrameStyle from Cute Editor controlhttp://cutesoft.net/forums/permalink/45150/45154/ShowThread.aspx#45154
- Fixed: Cute Editor doesn't support Iphone and Ipod.http://cutesoft.net/forums/49420/ShowThread.aspx#49420
- Client Request: Please don't remove empty span tag from HTML code.
Details: Specifically we need the these not to change:
- Client Request: Is there any way to make hyperlinks active in Normal edit mode without switching to Preview?
Details: Clients now can use Alt + click to make hyperlinks active in Normal edit mode.
- Fixed: When set UseFontTags to false, Editor doesn't remember the cursor position font color/size selection. If you select a piece of text, apply the size/color, it works.
- Client Request: I am getting line feed chararacter (\r\n) for the enter key from GetHTML() method. Is there any way to get HTML without line feed character?
- Fixed: If table border style is set to "border-right: #b1953a 1px solid", the code will be removed in FireFox
Details: If I put anything about a border in a style tag of a cell (works fine for the table), FireFox rips it out. IE does not.
style="border-right: #b1953a 1px solid;" if I have this in a cell tag in IE - it's ok. If I copy & paste into HTML in FireFox, click on normal view and then click back, it's gone.
-Fixed: Paste plain text bug.
To reproduce it, please type is in the editor:
Then copy the text an click on "Paste plain text". You get this
-Fixed: Euro (€) sybol not being displayed correctly.
-Fixed: Firefox automatically adds 3px padding if the padding is 0.http://cutesoft.net/forums/44670/ShowThread.aspx#44670
- Client Request: Is there a way I can control the z-index of the CuteEditor dialog windows?
Details: I'm trying to integrate CuteEditor with ExtJS (http://extjs.com
The biggest setback so far is that the popup dialogs of CuteEditor are rendered behind my ExtJS windows (which are popups themselves).
Is there a way I can control the z-index of the CuteEditor dialog windows?
And modify the following code:
//Default dialog's z-index
Error: Invalid procedure call or argument
-Fixed: Click the table button, and then table option, and then click Cancel, and it gives an error and the table is created (you can see when you view HTML).
-Fixed: When the context menu is opened first time, the size of it is too big. It's very, very annoying.
-Fixed: Problems with <noscript></noscript> tag.
Details: One of my editors is trying to use the <noscript></noscript> tag.
Problem is all the content he puts in the tags gets stripped out.
-Fixed: BaseHref doesn't work for Firefox
-Fixed: Inserting html at the wrong location if cuteeditor looses cursor before insertinghttp://cutesoft.net/forums/thread/43469.aspx
asp.net Chat http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/default.aspx
Web Messenger: http://cutesoft.net/Web-Messenger/default.aspx
asp.net wysiwyg editor: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+WYSIWYG+Editor/default.aspx
asp wysiwyg html editor: http://cutesoft.net/ASP
asp.net Image Gallery: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Image+Gallery/default.aspx
Live Support: http://cutesoft.net/live-support/default.aspx