Trouble with Image Editor

Last post 05-01-2008, 5:45 PM by MITFrog. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-01-2008, 5:45 PM 39950

Trouble with Image Editor

I am having trouble with the Image Editor:

1. How do you get rid of the images in the bar to the right?  You can't drag them into the picture area, and I would like to remove them (or stated another way, what are they there for?)  If I drag them, I get the "not" symbol.

2. I downloaded the latest version, FYI.  The resize and rotate seem to work, unlike my previous version, but the color inverts.  So a white background graphic becomes black background (actually, it appears to only be the white that turns black - the other colors can get affected - in fact, if you keep clicking on the rotate or horizontal flip, the colors can get worse - more and more black is introduced).  Also, when you save them to a different filename, the new file does not appear in the list when you exit the image editor.  If you re-open the editor, then it does.  Of course the files are with damaged color.

A request:  there seems to be no way to get the file to resize proportionally - you have to know the size and calculate it and then enter it.  Am I missing something - is there a way to do that?  If not, it would be a nice feature addtion...

Thanks!

P.S. I tested your latest update, and it appears to have fixed the image damage, but several issues remain:

1. Cancel button does not work (does nothing)
    2. Still can't do anything with the images shown in right column.  How can I get rid of this?
    3. Some other problems that are addressed in a more recent posting
View as RSS news feed in XML