Issue with CuteEditor installed in another web directory.

Last post 08-20-2007, 4:12 AM by melomatic. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2007, 4:36 AM 32554

Issue with CuteEditor installed in another web directory.

Hello,

I’m using .NET 1.1 and I’m trying to upgrade CuteEditor from 5 to 6 version. I have an issue with that.

I upgraded the filepath from filepath="/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor" to <addkey="CuteEditorDefaultFilesPath"value="~/../CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor"/> web.config. I can’t use a virtual directory because of the security policy. 
    I have this error at execution at each call of load.ashx:

Server Error in '/CuteSoft_Client' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: File or assembly name CuteEditor, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ WebHandler language="C#" class="CuteEditor.LoadHandler,CuteEditor" %>

Source File: c:"inetpub"wwwroot"CuteSoft_Client"CuteEditor"Load.ashx    Line: 1

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'CuteEditor' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = CuteEditor
     (Partial)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/CuteSoft_Client
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
    Calling assembly : (Unknown).
    ===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Post-policy reference: CuteEditor
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/cutesoft_client/9782b06e/8bc7bf67/CuteEditor.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/cutesoft_client/9782b06e/8bc7bf67/CuteEditor/CuteEditor.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/CuteSoft_Client/bin/CuteEditor.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/CuteSoft_Client/bin/CuteEditor/CuteEditor.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/cutesoft_client/9782b06e/8bc7bf67/CuteEditor.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/cutesoft_client/9782b06e/8bc7bf67/CuteEditor/CuteEditor.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/CuteSoft_Client/bin/CuteEditor.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/CuteSoft_Client/bin/CuteEditor/CuteEditor.EXE.

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

•  08-17-2007, 11:03 AM 32563 in reply to 32554

Re: Issue with CuteEditor installed in another web directory.

•  08-20-2007, 4:12 AM 32595 in reply to 32563

Re: Issue with CuteEditor installed in another web directory.

I can't use an inside virtual directory because of the security of my website. Is it a way to still have cuteeditor in another directory ?
View as RSS news feed in XML