Html Input changed

Last post 02-27-2006, 9:48 AM by dvarchev@vizibility.net. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-27-2006, 9:48 AM 16462

Html Input changed

Using the latest vesion of CuteEditor with Framwork 2.0 I configure it in the following way:

editor.AutoConfigure = AutoConfigure.Full;

editor.SecurityPolicyFile = "Admin.config";

editor.EnableStripScriptTags = false;

editor.RemoveServerNamesFromUrl = true;

editor.UseRelativeLinks = true;

editor.DisableAutoFormatting = true;

editor.ConvertHTMLTagstoLowercase = false;

editor.RemoveTBODYTag = true;

I use the editor inside a web form. In the HTML tab I use the following code:

<forms:FormCheckBoxList runat="server" ID="rbtnlTest" RepeatColumns="3"

IsRequired="true" ItemRepeatDirection="Horizontal" NoInputErrorMessage="You Suck!">

<Items>

<asp:ListItem Value="1-18" Text="1-18" />

<asp:ListItem Value="19-30" Text="19-30" />

<asp:ListItem Value="31-45" Text="31-45" />

<asp:ListItem Value="46-60" Text="46-60" />

<asp:ListItem Value="60+" Text="60+" />

</Items>

</forms:FormCheckBoxList>

<forms:SubmitButton ID="btnTest" runat="server" Text="Test" />

&nbsp;<asp:ValidationSummary ID="ValidationSummary1" runat="server" ShowMessageBox="True" ValidationGroup="form1" ShowSummary="False" />

<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" ValidationGroup="1223" />

Then when I go to preview or Normal tab and go back to HTML tab again the html I pasted before was changed in the following way:

<forms:FormCheckBoxList id=rbtnlTest NoInputErrorMessage="You Suck!" ItemRepeatDirection="Horizontal" IsRequired="true" RepeatColumns="3" runat="server"><ITEMS><asp:ListItem Text="1-18" Value="1-18"></asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Text="19-30" Value="19-30"></asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Text="31-45" Value="31-45"></asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Text="46-60" Value="46-60"></asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Text="60+" Value="60+"></asp:ListItem></ITEMS></forms:FormCheckBoxList><forms:SubmitButton id=btnTest runat="server" Text="Test"></forms:SubmitButton>&nbsp;<asp:ValidationSummary id=ValidationSummary1 runat="server" ShowSummary="False" ValidationGroup="form1" ShowMessageBox="True"></asp:ValidationSummary> <asp:Button id=Button1 runat="server" Text="Button" ValidationGroup="1223"></asp:Button>

All spaces and new lines are removed and the <Items> tag is changed to <ITEMS>.
    If I use
    editor.DisableAutoFormatting = false;
    the new lines are not removed but the <Items> tag still is changing.
    In both cases if I have a tag
    <asp:Button type="test" />
    it is changed to
    <asp:Button type="test"></asp:Button>

Is there a way to avoid all these changes?  It is crutial for me to have unchanged HTML as after postback I have a thorough XHTML parsing of hte input.
View as RSS news feed in XML