installation on external server web URGENT!!!

Last post 11-09-2005, 11:51 AM by zahiy. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-15-2005, 10:33 AM 11741

installation on external server web URGENT!!!

I want to install cute chat on provider's web server but is very difficult for me; i buyed a ms sql database (this service is the same of the web hosting service) but what i can do to install this script??? what is the directory i must upload?? how i can create tables in my ms sql db????

•  10-16-2005, 1:18 AM 11745 in reply to 11741

Re: installation on external server web URGENT!!!

•  11-09-2005, 9:27 AM 12426 in reply to 11745

I've followed the installation instructions to the letter but keep getting an error about "Custom Errors" ie,

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Is there anything on my end that needs to be done in order to stop this an finally be able to test this product?

Thanks,

jmawebco
  •  11-09-2005, 11:51 AM 12444 in reply to 12426

I had this problem, you need to contact your hot administrator and tell them to change the  <customErrors> tag  in the web.conf.
View as RSS news feed in XML