Re: Non-admin operator not connecting

•  11-08-2011, 3:49 AM

Re: Non-admin operator not connecting

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried what you have suggested by manually adding a record in to the CuteChat4_User table with the values UserId = 'User:usertest1', DisplayName='Test User 1'.  I ran the system again and tried to log in but I still got the same error.  So I removed the record that I added.

I then ran a trace on the database to see what calls were going to the database and noticed that there was a read from the CuteSoft4_SupportAgent table.  So, I added a record manually in to this table with values DepartmentId=1, UserId='User:usertest1'.  I then tried to log in but still got the error.  It wasn't until I restarted the whole website that I was able to log in.  It would appear that the code seems to cache data, is this correct?

Does this mean that every time I wish to add an operator, I would need to add a row to the CuteSoft4_SupportAgent table then restart the website?

Also, is there anywhere in the system currently, which I am missing, that allows you to add operators and the correct data is added to the database?

Your help is appreciated.
View Complete Thread