Re: Failed to load impl code

•  08-19-2007, 6:02 AM

Re: Failed to load impl code

The site is localhost only at this time - I can't afford to troubleshoot a live site.

I've since upgraded to DNN 4.5.5 and still receive the error. To illustrate what's going on, I performed the following steps:
    1. Created a Child website under the portal
    2. Returned to Home page of new child website
    3. Logged in with the new account
    4. Clicked the pencil icon for the "Welcome to DotNetNuke" Text/HTML module. As the page starts to load, the following error is received:
    5. Upon returning to the home page, the logged in user account is automatically logged out:
    Hopefully the screen shots helped. I've also noticed that if you load the website in Firefox, you do not get the pop up message saying "failed to load impl code" and you do get the toolbar, BUT if you refresh the page, the logged in user is automatically logged off. Also, the Host account does not get logged off, but any account below Host does.

Maybe the problem is with the Text/HTML module? It appears as though the user account is getting logged off when the module loads. By time the editor loads, the user account is lost. Just an observation.

Thanks again for the support.

Rob
View Complete Thread