Cute Chat and DNN 7, Working ViewProfile.aspx to show user information.

Last post 07-23-2018, 8:16 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-24-2017, 3:48 PM 85295

Cute Chat and DNN 7, Working ViewProfile.aspx to show user information.

Does anyone have a working ViewProfile.asxp that will work in Cute Chat to view the user name, gender, city, region and country, and maybe even the photo of the user?  Even better would be to have a button the user could then jump to the full profile page of the user in DNN.

I have talked with cute chat about this and they finaly gave me a file that would show the user name in dnn, but then said I would need a programmer to write the rest to pull the data from DNN and place it in the dialog box.  I am not a web/ASP.NET programmer, and the programmer the helps on our site has no idea about this either.  I am hoping I can find someone who would be willing to provide a working ViewProfile.aspx file that would give me close to what I am looking for in a View Profile dialog for the chat room.  In my mind, this should have been provided with the Cute Chat files, but it is not.

Thanks to anyone that might be of help. 

•  07-23-2018, 8:16 AM 85857 in reply to 85295

Re: Cute Chat and DNN 7, Working ViewProfile.aspx to show user information.

Hi,

We do not have default file for dnn, you need to let your developer coding on it to achieve this requirement. You can send a mail to support@cutesoft.net about this, the developer will check it for you directly. 

regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML