BreakElement Option in Safari

Last post 06-12-2013, 12:04 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-05-2013, 3:49 AM 77164

BreakElement Option in Safari

Hello Tech Support,

When using any version of Safari and when the BreakElement option is set to <br>, the current version of Cute Editor for ASP 6.6 still uses the <div> method.

This is also occurring on your demo area install of the RTE at...

http://cutesoft.net/asp/oncarriagereturn.asp?BreakElement=br

... while in Safari, type in a few lines while the <br> option is selected, and then hit the HTML preview button at the bottom, and the first line is left untouched, while every line after that is bracketed with <div></div>.

Also, on any of the demo areas on your site while using Safari, (and in my current version install 6.6 as well)...

http://cutesoft.net/asp/EnableAll.asp

... none of the drop-downs (h1, h2, font selection, css class size, etc.) seem to have any effect either.

Thanks for looking into this, I'm sure there's just a bit that's been commented out or something, but I have no idea where to look for it.
  •  04-05-2013, 12:23 PM 77167 in reply to 77164

Re: BreakElement Option in Safari

hi CMax,

Yes, I can reproduct both issues on my end. I will report it to the development team to check it.

Regards,

Ken 

•  06-12-2013, 4:01 AM 77548 in reply to 77167

Hello, Just checking back to see if there's been any progress in the BR tags for Safari, and some of the other class and text formatting drop-downs as well (i.e. no new issues there, it's all the same stuff outlined in my first post about this glitch). Thanks!
  •  06-12-2013, 12:04 PM 77549 in reply to 77548

Hi CMax,

We wil fix these issues in next patch. Once issues are fix, I will keep you posted. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML