AJAX-UPLOADER WebPage Error

Last post 08-29-2012, 3:56 AM by ChetanRajakumar. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-27-2012, 2:32 AM 74488

AJAX-UPLOADER WebPage Error

Hi,

I downloaded the Ajax-Uploader from this link "http://ajaxuploader.com/default.htm".
    I got the zipped source code and unzipped it and created a ASP.Net Web Application and added the Demo code(which is in 'Framework 2.0-Csharp-MagicAjax' folder of unzipped source code) to the newly created solution.
     If i build the solution its getting build successfully. When i try to run the application(i.e, multiple-files-upload.aspx). I am getting the below Run time Errors:
    Error: 'document.form1.__MAGICAJAX_SCRIPT_FINGERPRINTS' is null or not an object
    Error: 'document.form1.__MagicAjax1$RBS_Store' is null or not an object
    Error: 'RBS_Controls_Store' is null or not an object
     Please let me know why this is happening and please guide me to achieve my project requirements which states as below:

I have a requirement as follows please help me out if you have done as below,
     1.      I have to do a MultiFile select functionality.
    2.     The UI is like a 'TextBox with a Browse button';And this control will be placed in update panel.
    3.      When I click on ‘Browse’ button it should open the Browse dialog and should allow multiple files select functionality.
    4.      After selecting the multiple files(say 90-100 files), I must be able to read all those file names because I need to send these file names one-by-one to db and if that file exist in db I have to do some more logic.
     The one which is highlighted in yellow is what is required.

Thanks in advance, Please support me to achieve my requirement asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan. 

•  08-28-2012, 8:44 AM 74496 in reply to 74488

Re: AJAX-UPLOADER WebPage Error

Hi ChetanRajakumar,

The magicAjax control is not a part of AjaxUploader control, so you do not need to use it. I suggest you try the “Framework 2.0-Csharp” demo folder, It will not get this problem. Both folders has the same demo pages, just did not use the Magic ajax control in Framework 2.0-Csharp”.

Regards,

Ken 

•  08-29-2012, 1:24 AM 74505 in reply to 74496

Hi Ken,

I did as you sugessted and its working fine in Demo(Test) Project.

But when i do  the same to my Live Project(Ongoing Web Application), i am getting the below error.

"UploadModule is not Installed into Web.config.!" 

Please let me know how to solve this, Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chetan. 

•  08-29-2012, 3:56 AM 74507 in reply to 74505

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your help, now its working fine.

HTTPModule tag in webconfig was not in correct place.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan. 

View as RSS news feed in XML