HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error

Last post 07-22-2015, 9:47 AM by Pilotaso. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-26-2012, 6:09 PM 73782

hello guys,
    I can get cutesoft .net gallery to run locally, but when i copy it to my webserver. I get the error below.
    Please advice, what am i doing wrong

Ehi

An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated managed pipeline mode.

•Migrate the configuration to the system.webServer/modules section. You can do so manually or by using AppCmd from the command line - for example, %SystemRoot%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd migrate config "Default Web Site/". Using AppCmd to migrate your application will enable it to work in Integrated mode, and continue to work in Classic mode and on previous versions of IIS.
    •If you are certain that it is OK to ignore this error, it can be disabled by setting system.webServer/validation@validateIntegratedModeConfiguration to false.
    •Alternatively, switch the application to a Classic mode application pool - for example, %SystemRoot%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd set app "Default Web Site/" /applicationPool:"Classic .NET AppPool". Only do this if you are unable to migrate your application.
    (Set "Default Web Site" and "Classic .NET AppPool" to your application path and application pool name) 

If however I change the application pool from Integrated to classic, It says asp.net is not installed :'( 
  •  05-27-2012, 7:51 AM 73784 in reply to 73782

Re: HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error

I finally found the answer here

Added this to the web.config

<system.webServer>

<validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />

</system.webServer>

•  07-22-2015, 9:47 AM 80545 in reply to 73784

Re: HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error

Many thanks for sharing good info…!!!)
    Smartmatic
View as RSS news feed in XML