Purchase followup

Last post 11-12-2008, 9:51 PM by Karen. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-10-2008, 2:16 PM 45565

Purchase followup

I am in Canada. I made a purchase on Nov 4, 2008. I purchased through Share-it. It says that I should have received something by Nov 6th.

I have not received anything.

For Canadian invoice it says that the publisher is: CuteSoft Wang Adam in Aurora, Ontario but no email or phone number. Am I suppose to receive something from this person? I purchased a CuteEditor small business licence.

Please let me know how I can follow up on this purchase

Thanks, John Feeney
  •  11-11-2008, 12:48 PM 45606 in reply to 45565

Re: Purchase followup

Dear customer,

Share-it is right. You should have got our Action Required email by now. We deliver our software through emails and download links therefore there's little waiting time on us. We're on Eastern Standard Time (Washington time). If your order comes in during our business hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am - 17:00 pm. Order delivery takes from minutes to up to 2 hours. Weekday nights,  12 hrs; weekends 24 hrs and holidays 48 hrs.

If you haven't received anything within above time frame, chances are our emails were caught on its way. What you can do as a buyer is to notify Sales@CuteSoft.net by email, kindly state
    1. order ID or receipt ID
    2. email@ associated with your order
    3. Date of purchase
    4. an alternative email@ for resending, ie hotmail, gmail, yahoo, msn
    We will then resend our email to this alternative one through our hotmail account to setup the connection right away. Don't forget to add Sales@CuteSoft.net, support@CuteSoft.net and Karen@CuteSoft.net to your safe sender list to avoid email blockage in the future.

I am so glad you have come forward to report this non-receiving. You have done the right thing.

Thanks for your business
    Karen@CuteSoft.net
  •  11-12-2008, 12:11 PM 45652 in reply to 45606

I did receive another email from share-it! Notification [noreply-eng@shareit.com]. I followed the link - "Your order data" to go into my account.
    I saw my order and hit details. In details at the bottom I found a button - "Remind publisher to deliver product". I pressed this button and a confirmation screen that the publisher was notified.

I will also add the @CuteSoft.net to my sender list.

I have not sent the above email to Sales@CuteSoft.net. I am going to wait and see if the "Remind publisher" gives the appropriate response.

Thanks for your reply.
  •  11-12-2008, 9:51 PM 45680 in reply to 45652

Dear Jfeeney,

We did receive a Delivery Reminder email from share-it today and we resent the instruction to the email@ associated with the order. We tried both office email and hotmail however both emails were bounced back. Do you have an alternative email@ for us to try again, ie hotmail, gmail, yahoo, msn...?

Glad we have a forum to keep the communication up
    Karen@CuteSoft.net
View as RSS news feed in XML