Bugs and questions

Last post 10-01-2009, 4:45 PM by kjell.ek. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-27-2009, 2:55 PM 55903

Bugs and questions

In GalleryBrowser1.Layout Explorer i have 2 grey buttons (New category and Slideshow). How do I disable them?

How do I set limit on the uploadfolder like CuteEditor “MaxImageFolderSize”?

I can not use Swedish character in Culture sv-se. How to fix that?

How do I set Slideshow autostart option to not start (false/true)?

I try to set GalleryBrowser1.MaxImageFileSize = "512" and I have “Parameter is not valid” dialog?

•  09-29-2009, 8:45 AM 55931 in reply to 55903

Re: Bugs and questions

Hi,

You can open the CuteSoft_Client/Gallery/Layout/Explorer/Template.htm , and use style="display:none" to hide the buttons.

For SlideShow layout , you can remove this.TogglePlay(); on about line #74

The gallery is plan to support more languages, but now we haven't provide other language files.

You can open CuteSoft_Client/Gallery/Culture/en-us/Code.js and change the strings.

I can reproduct the Parameter is not valid error, That is a bug when we calulate the Byte and KB while the MaxImageFileSize is for KB.

We will fix this error , and implement the MaxImageFolderSize ASAP

Regards,
    Terry
  •  09-29-2009, 9:37 AM 55934 in reply to 55903

Hi,

Please download the control again.

the new property name is MaxAlbumSize (KB)

Regards,
    Terry

•  09-30-2009, 12:13 PM 55980 in reply to 55903

kjell.ek:

I can not use Swedish character in Culture sv-se. How to fix that?

I also experimented with localization (for German). The problem seems to be that the javascript code in Code.js in the Culture-subdirecories only accepts plain ASCII characters. Character entities such as & #228; or entities such as ä are not interpreted. The only way to enter non-ASCII characters is by means of escape sequences such as \u00EF. This is not very user friendly (and not very developer friendly either).

A major problem is, that Code.js only covers a small part of the strings that one would like to localize (labels, buttons, error messages etc.). There is an XML-file Server.xml which is apparently supposed to cover localization on the server side. Unfortunately this file only contains the root node <localize/> but does not indicate what has to go in it, and so cannot serve as a template. I very much hope that this can be remedied as soon as possible.

Best
    Karl Heinz Wagner

Filed under:
  •  10-01-2009, 4:45 PM 56026 in reply to 55934

cutechat:
    Hi,

Please download the control again.

the new property name is MaxAlbumSize (KB)

Regards,
    Terry

Thanks, but please format the message string "This album only allow size: 204800 bytes" to Kb / Mb
View as RSS news feed in XML