compilation error

Last post 07-22-2008, 10:33 AM by MMI. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-22-2008, 7:19 AM 42432

compilation error

Hi,

I am a newbie to .NET and AJAX, so I appologize in advance for what will likely be a long list of basic and stupid question while I try to just get the AJAX Uploader examples to work on my server.

I am getting this error when the server is reading the MasterPageFile="~/AJAXUpload/MicrosoftAjax.master referenced in the example files.

Any help anyone could provide would be much appreciated!

SEE ERROR BELOW -

Compilation Error
    Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'SampleUtil' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 7:      {
                Line 8:          base.OnInit(e);
                Line 9:          SampleUtil.SetPageCache();
                Line 10:
                Line 11:     }
  •  07-22-2008, 10:33 AM 42442 in reply to 42432

Re: compilation error

Ok...so I was able to fix this by simply replcing my existing web.config file and recopying all of the example files into my root directory

I also removed all of the other files from my existing app, so the only files in the directory were the sample files (but this proabably had nothing to do with the issue, but I thought I should mention it)..so this issue is resolved!

Thanks,

Dustin -

View as RSS news feed in XML