Editor For iPad

Last post 02-17-2013, 7:24 AM by kristaljack01. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-24-2013, 5:06 PM 76726

Editor For iPad

Hi,

We are using the RTE for .NET and MVC  in a recent project.  we have several users on ipads.  The RTE reverts to the mobile interface, which we are finding to be difficult to use.  I would like to use the default editor instead of the mobile editor because I think that there is plenty of room available on the ipad screen.  Is there any way to do this?  Or are there any other options rather than the mobile interface?

Burley 

•  01-25-2013, 3:10 AM 76730 in reply to 76726

Re: Editor For iPad

Burley,

the mobile UI is a beta version.

You can open /richtexteditor/scripts/loader.js ,

and remove this line :

skin = "phone-lightsilver";

Regards,

Terry 

•  01-25-2013, 6:45 AM 76732 in reply to 76730

Re: Editor For iPad

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the response.  That did the trick for bringing up the desired editor.  The only dissappointment is that the standard editor does not seem to work well on the ipad.  Maybe is a touch device thing in general.  I could not seem to be able to initiate the editor and keyboard when tapping in the editor field.  I could enter text when I went to html view (< >) 

I also went to RTE website (with ipad), and in some cases got the mobile ui and in others got just a simple textarea.  If anyone has some alternative solutions, I would love to hear them.

Burley 

•  02-17-2013, 7:24 AM 76876 in reply to 76732

Re: sell ipod

Really a nice valuable content for new and we are provider of selling ipod's and many more.Many of us purchase utilized The ipod slim  ! Payday, free delivery, along with eco-friendly!.
    sell ipod
View as RSS news feed in XML