Keeping state after submitting and CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnPostback handler

Last post 12-17-2011, 3:31 PM by jrlemay. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-12-2011, 3:45 PM 71967

Keeping state after submitting and CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnPostback handler

Hi there,

May be it is a normal behavior, but is there any work around for that simple case :

I want to use the keeping state after submitting scenario, as documented -- processing the file array to display info on the files being uploaded.
    I also want to use the OnPostback function. But as soon as I define that function, the processing of the file array is bypassed. I tried try returning true or false on the OnPostback function without success.
    Is there anything I can do to have both functions active?

Finally, I want to modify different display styling of div tags on my html page. The original Postback of the PHPUploader is resetting the original status of all defined styles

thanks for your help!

jrlemay
  •  12-13-2011, 7:59 AM 71981 in reply to 71967

Re: Keeping state after submitting and CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnPostback handler

Hi jrlemay,

Please try "CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnTaskComplete".

<script>
    function CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnTaskComplete(task)
    {
           alert("end");
    }
    </script>

Regards,

Ken 
  •  12-17-2011, 3:31 PM 72065 in reply to 71981

Re: Keeping state after submitting and CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnPostback handler

Thanks,
    But I can not use OnTaskComplete -- it will be triggered after each upload.

I found a workaround -- not using at all OnPostback but coding in javascript inside the php section called on the postback.
View as RSS news feed in XML