disabled="disabled"

Last post 07-06-2007, 10:13 AM by mcmnet. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-06-2007, 3:16 AM 31325

disabled="disabled"

when i view html within the editor the word disabled becomes disabled="disabled"

everytime i flick back between normal and html, this keeps happening ie, i end up with disabled="disabled" disabled="disabled" disabled="disabled"

how do i set to stop this from happening?

many thanks.
  •  07-06-2007, 8:43 AM 31330 in reply to 31325

Re: disabled="disabled"

would love some feed back on this, really causing a problem, considering it's the cms for a disability web site - the word disabled occurs frequently...
  •  07-06-2007, 9:35 AM 31332 in reply to 31330

Hi mcmnet,

I've not come accross this before. There are a few standard things to do to try and to narrow down what is going on.

1. Do you have the latest build?
    2. Can you replicate the problem on the editors on this forum?
    3. Can you replicate the problem in a new stand alone application?

If the answer is yes to 1 and 3 (but not 2), email Adam the stand alone app.

Additionally provide information about the Browser your using and it's version. Do you get the error if your using another browser?

Thanks,
    Ady
  •  07-06-2007, 10:13 AM 31336 in reply to 31332

it seems to be only happening in Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Firefox and Safari aren't doing it. It was also noted that we experienced the same problem with the word 'selected'.

where do i find the build number i am using? currently using a version which was downloaded a month or two ago after receiving an email?

i completely stripped the html editor out, and placed it on a page with just the editor, and i still get the same problem.
    ---------- CONCLUSION! ------------

simply downloaded the current available build, and if by magic.... the problem goes away in IE
View as RSS news feed in XML