How to use SharePoint Image Library as source for CuteEditor in Image Selector mode

Last post 01-12-2007, 1:45 PM by bbrace. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-12-2007, 1:45 PM 25759

How to use SharePoint Image Library as source for CuteEditor in Image Selector mode

I need to use a SharePoint Image Library as a source for images using CuteEditor in Image Selector mode.  I have been successful in implementing CuteEditor fired from a lookup button in a custom field type that stores an image URL using a custom control (ascx).  I can set ImageGalleryPath to local folder ( = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot...") or a virtual folder ( ' "/someimagefolder") just fine and it works just like the example on CuteSoft website. 

When I set ImageGalleryPath to a Mapped Drive or a Virtual folder that points to a Sharepoint image gallery I get an error "No more Files" at the GetDirectoryFileNames method.  

When I view these mapped folders and/or virtual directories in Windows Explorer they display properly and return files names like a normal local drive.  I have given ASPNET, IWAM and IUSR accounts all Admin permissions and set WSS trust to Full and still have problems.

Anyone else trying to do this?

View as RSS news feed in XML