Integration with portal (VS.NET 2005 Beta2) ...

Last post 07-15-2005, 1:41 AM by NetProgrammer. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-07-2005, 9:13 AM 8454

Integration with portal (VS.NET 2005 Beta2) ...

It is impossible to integrate CuteChat with the portal written in the environment VS.NET 2005 Beta2, namely:

Has created classes:

MainChatDataProvider - the successor from CuteSoft.Chat.DataProvider

MainChatConnectionStringProvider - the successor from CuteSoft.Chat.ConnectionStringProvider

Has registered in WEB.Config:

<appSettings>

<add key = " CuteChat.ConnectionStringProvider " value = "WEBPortal.MainChatConnectionStringProvider,WEBPortal "/>

</appSettings>

In a result at attempt to receive the list of rooms, I receive a mistake:

Could not load type WEBPortal. MainChatConnectionStringProvider ' from assembly ' CuteSoft. Chat, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=da0fc3a24b6f18ba '.

On English: Automatic intellegance - a task of generations ...
    По Русски: Искуственный интеллект - задача поколений ...
  •  07-07-2005, 11:56 AM 8460 in reply to 8454

Re: Integration with portal (VS.NET 2005 Beta2) ...

We will investigate this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

asp.net Chat http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/default.aspx
    Web Messenger: http://cutesoft.net/Web-Messenger/default.aspx
    asp.net wysiwyg editor: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+WYSIWYG+Editor/default.aspx
    asp wysiwyg html editor: http://cutesoft.net/ASP
    asp.net Image Gallery: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Image+Gallery/default.aspx
    Live Support: http://cutesoft.net/live-support/default.aspx

•  07-13-2005, 3:44 AM 8653 in reply to 8460

Adam wrote:
    We will investigate this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

And there is other way of integration CuteChat?. For example the instruction of a line of connection, a name of parameter in WEB.Config?

Likely the problem is covered what in ASP.NET 2.0 compilation occurs at the first inquiry of the user, and we do not know a name dll?

•  07-13-2005, 11:32 AM 8672 in reply to 8653

•  07-14-2005, 2:47 AM 8702 in reply to 8672

Dear Adam, the link resulted by you tells about how to adjust integration in ASP.NET 1.1, and me interests ASP.NET 2.0...

There is a good news, I managed to understand as it is necessary to register ConnectionStringProvider in WEB.Config:

1. We create a class successor ConnectionStringProvider, for example: PortalConnectionStringProvider it is written down it in folder App_Code
    2. We add in WEB.Config a line:

<add key = " CuteChat.ConnectionStringProvider " value = " PortalConnectionStringProvider, App_Code "/>

I have put in folder Bin:

CuteSoft. Chat.dll
    CuteSoft. ChatService.dll
    cutechat.lic
    cutechat.messenger.lic

I do a call:

Dim Lobbys () As CuteSoft. Chat. Chat_Lobby
    Lobbys = CuteSoft. Chat. ChatWebUtility. Api. GetLobbies ()

The call of function passes without mistakes and the array of rooms comes back, BUT at the moment of visualization of page I receive exception:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled
    Message="Could not load file or assembly 'CuteSoft.Chat, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=da0fc3a24b6f18ba' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
    Source="WebDev.WebHost"
    FileName="CuteSoft.Chat, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=da0fc3a24b6f18ba"
    FusionLog="=== Pre-bind state information ===\r\nLOG: User = PortalServer\\Dmitriy\r\nLOG: DisplayName = CuteSoft.Chat, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=da0fc3a24b6f18ba\n (Fully-specified)\r\nLOG: Appbase = file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50215/\r\nLOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL\r\nCalling assembly : (Unknown).\r\n===\r\nLOG: This bind is in default load context.\r\nLOG: No application configuration file found.\r\nLOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\\WINDOWS\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework\\v2.0.50215\\config\\machine.config.\r\nLOG: Post-policy reference: CuteSoft.Chat, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=da0fc3a24b6f18ba\r\nLOG: The same bind was seen before, and was failed with hr = 0x80070002.\r\n"
    StackTrace:
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.WebHost.Host.ProcessRequest(Connection conn) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.WebHost.Server.OnSocketAccept(Object acceptedSocket) at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

Any more I do not know what to do, I can not understand in what a mistake...
    One hope for that that you tell as to solve the given problem???

•  07-15-2005, 1:41 AM 8756 in reply to 8702

In general has solved a problem by addition of assembly in GAC, agree not so beautiful decisions for WEB appendices. On what you will not go so that has earned...

Further other problem has appeared: "<header>", has corrected on <header runat=server>, and the problem with JScript further has appeared...

On it my tests have ended.

CONCLUSION: Integration with ASP.NET 2.0 without the help of the developer is not real!

View as RSS news feed in XML