Live Support, Chat, Upload Control and Rich Text Editor
Welcome to Support forums Sign in | Join | Help |Client Center
in Search

Brief Summary of My Team Players in FIFA 17

Last post 12-20-2016, 2:36 AM by supodum. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-20-2016, 2:36 AM 85266

Brief Summary of My Team Players in FIFA 17

I'm currently running this squad

ST: Giovinco 85 OVR
    ST: Immobile 85 OVR
    CAM: Bonaventura 84 OVR
    CM: Marchisio 86 OVR
    CM: Nainggolan 84 OVR
    CDM: Medel 83 OVR
    LB: Alex Sandro 84 OVR
    CB: Chiellini 88 OVR
    CB: Barzagli 86 OVR
    RB: Florenzi 84 OVR
    GK: Buffon 88 OVR

Here's a brief summary of how I feel about each individual player:

Buffon: I'm happy with him. I usually use Handanovic, so wanted to give Buffon a go in comparison. So far, I think I probably prefer Handanovic (strangely, this is a lot to do with his huge throw rather than his goalkeeping abilities).

IF Florenzi: He's great, but I don't know whether he feels worth his price in-game compared with his NIF. I used Lichsteiner before (to have symmetrical workrates on my fullbacks, and he seems just as good).

Barzagli: Rock solid. No complaints.

Chiellini: As above; an absolute tank.

Sandro: He's by far my favourite LB in the game this year. I rate him above Alaba and Alba.

Medel: Holy ***! This guy reminds me so much of Kanté. I tried him out because I wanted lots of stamina on my CDM so I can charge around, and he really surprised me. He's as good as Kanté for me and cost hardly fifa 17 coins. I like him.

Marchisio: Very solid and has the ability to pick out ridiculous passes. He is so dangerous paired with Giovinco up top.

Nainggolan: He's my various CM in the game. Vidal comes close, but Nainggolan just seems to be everywhere.

IF Bonaventura: This guy is incredible. Long shots, finishing, and amazing movement. He glues my team together.

SIF Immobile: Clinical finisher and actually stronger than he seems. Quite the guy for 'Beast FC' squads.

IF Giovinco: I had his SBC version on my main account and he was incredible. I would say the IF is amazing, but a smidgen less good in leaving defenders for dead. The SBC version just flies away. Don't get me wrong, the IF is fantastic. I love the little guy so much I built the team around him.

I am looking at IF Bonucci and IF Manolas. On the face of it IF Manolas looks to be the weakest defender. IF Bonucci is only slightly better in certain areas than Barzagli. Chiellini is irreplaceable in my opinion, so he will be staying. Any views on Calcio A defenders, with real experience would be lovely.
    Filed under:
View as RSS news feed in XML