Live Support, Chat, Upload Control and Rich Text Editor
Welcome to Support forums Sign in | Join | Help |Client Center
in Search

Build a Fantastic Team in FIFA 17 Calcio A

Last post 12-05-2016, 12:18 AM by supodum. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-05-2016, 12:18 AM 85257

Build a Fantastic Team in FIFA 17 Calcio A

Calcio A has incredible value and you can build a crazy good team here with ease, I'm here to help you unlock a fantastic team!

This series is based on 'cheap' as in relative cheap for their performance, so if a 30 k player performs like an elite I will say he's cheap, it's all relative, I wil be providing a mix of players from quick sells to 100K fifa coins players, if you aren't interested in one end of the scale then ignore it rather than moan please.

GK's
    For keepers you generally want somebody who is tall with good reflexes and positioning. The taller keepers just seem to outshine the rest as far as I can see.

Szczesny
    Is he tall? Check, there is a good start. 83 diving and 84 reflexes he is a fantastic shot stopper, his positioning is a let down, but as far as I can see he is a very solid keeper, I've used him for about 10-15 games and played against him a fair bit, he's a cheap quick sell beast who is worth trying out!
    My rating: B- Value: A- Playability: B

Neto
    At 6'3 he is pretty tall but also has very solid stats at shot stopping, not quite an elite keeper but at quick sell he will do the job for you!
    My rating: C+ Value: B+ Playability: B

Marchetti
    A keeper who has been pretty good I think on FIFA for a few years, well balanced stats and for me in the time I tried him performed solidly.
    My rating: B Value: A Playability: B+

Perin
    90 reflexes, enough said, that's crazy good for an 83, when I used him i found he could make unreal saves but then let in some soft goals, very patchy but at his best played like an elite.
    My rating: B+ Value: A Playability: A- sometimes C

Hart
    I think he is one of the best keepers in the game at times, he is so frustrating sometimes and makes some crazy saves, plays like Jack butland for me, which is a good thing!
    My rating: A Value: A- Playability: A

SIF Donnarumma
    This guy is an absolute beast, 6'6 and again another crazy shot stopper. I think he is a bargain for what he is and he will hold value.
    My rating: A+ Value: A Playability: A

Buffon
    Gianluigi is still going strong even in his elder years and it's pretty incredible to see how he is still performing. His positioning always seems perfect on FIFA, seems there or there abouts an elite keeper, but not quite the best.
    My rating: A+ Value: B+ Playability: A

Handanovic
    This guy is my top pick, he's an absolute beast! He may not be a good pick this weekend league due to the nationalities unfortunately, but for me he is one of the best performing elite keepers on the game. Not always the top top performances but I find him very consistent!
    My rating: A++ Value: A Playability: A+

Well guys there we go, what do you think? Any keepers you love? I think there is more excitement in other positions, but I'm intrigued as to what you guys think, let me know!

Enjoy yourself, wait for you all time at u4fifa.com, all cheap fifa 17 coins for you here.
View as RSS news feed in XML