Change source toolbar?

Last post 01-10-2014, 10:04 AM by AndyFel. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-20-2013, 12:02 PM 78648

Change source toolbar?

Hi

We have finally got round to upgrading to the new editor. Unfortunately I am having a few issues.

1. How do I alter the toolbar for the sourceview?

2. We don't want any user to be able to upload files or even see a file selector. On the old editor we hid the browse buttons, it doesn't look that simple on this version as its all xml files and more than simple buttons. For example on the image properties I do not want to see any of the file manipulation stuff. Any ideas on how to stop this?

thanks 

•  12-23-2013, 8:06 AM 78659 in reply to 78648

Re: Change source toolbar?

Hi AndyFel,

1. You can custom the source view toolbar in this file "\richtexteditor\plugins\toolbar_code\plugin.xml". 

2. If you want to disable the upload function, please open file "\richtexteditor\config\default.config", find section below and change it to false.

<security name="AllowUpload">true</security> 

If you want to remove the upload button complete, please open file "\richtexteditor\dialogs\browsedialogbase.xml", find section below

1. <image jsml-base="imagebutton" jsml-local="uploadbtn" dock="left" width="22" padding="4,1,0,3" border_width="1"  src="{folder}images/uploadimage.png" vertical_align="middle">  

And change it to

1. <image jsml-base="imagebutton" jsml-local="uploadbtn" dock="left" width="22" padding="4,1,0,3" border_width="1"  src="{folder}images/uploadimage.png" vertical_align="middle" visibility="hidden">  

Regards,

Ken 

•  01-07-2014, 11:58 AM 78704 in reply to 78659

Hi

OK have sorted the code view toolbar. Thanks.

I am trying to disable any form of file stuff in the dialogs and have had some limited success. For example on the insert image dialog I have managed to hide the file browser thing on the top left and expand the image to fill the space, but I cannot hide the bar on the top with the file buttons. Have set settings in config to false so they don't do anything, but I  really want to hide them.

In insertImage.xml I have added visibility="hidden" and reduced the width to 0 for the left panel as below. But when I try to hide the top panel (which strangely appears within this panel, I thought it would have been before it) it refuses to hide. I am assuming its maybe because you are doing something with all the options in code?

<panel dock="top" height="210" margin="3" jsml-local="toparea">

<panel dock="left" border_width="1" border_color="#a0a0a0" border_style="solid" padding="1,0,1,1" width="0" visibility="hidden">

<!-- Items Header -->

<panel dock="top" height="0" back_color="#eeeeee" border_width="0,0,1,0" border_color="white">

Can you help hide the row of buttons on the top of the imageinsert dialog please. 

•  01-07-2014, 8:58 PM 78711 in reply to 78704

Dear customer,

To hide the xml element (jsml), please try visible="0" or visible="false" instead of visibility="hidden"

Regards,

Jeff 

•  01-10-2014, 10:04 AM 78735 in reply to 78711

Thanks, have tried this, but to no avail.

I have emptied the cache and double checked the correct xml file is being downloaded, but I can only seem to hide the file browser section. I am unable to hide the top bar with all the buttons on, i.e. refresh, search etc.

Any further ideas? 

Thanks 

View as RSS news feed in XML