Need to restrict files uploaded based on Modification date on the file

Last post 07-26-2013, 1:10 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-24-2013, 7:08 PM 77764

Need to restrict files uploaded based on Modification date on the file

Hello,

I am in the process of looking at your Uploader Tool to be used in our commercial application.  One requirement we have is to be able to restrict the files a person can upload based on the Modification Date of the file.   I have not been able to locate a way to do that in your tool.  Is there a way?

Thank you for your time.

•  07-25-2013, 1:00 PM 77767 in reply to 77764

Re: Need to restrict files uploaded based on Modification date on the file

Hi LauraHughes,

If you want to limit the files number what the user can select at one time, please set property "MaxFilesLimit".

<CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments runat="server" ID="uploader1" MaxFilesLimit="3" >        </CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments>

If you want to limit the total number of the files, please refer to example http://www.ajaxuploader.com/Demo/multiple-files-upload-control-file-number.aspx

Regards,

Ken

•  07-25-2013, 1:35 PM 77768 in reply to 77767

Ken,

I have MaxFilesLimit setup.  What I need to do is check the Modified Date on the File being uploaded to verify it is within a specific date range.  I can't seem to get the object of the file being selected/uploaded in order to find the modified date on it.   So, the question is can I get to the file object before it is uploaded to check the date?

•  07-26-2013, 1:10 PM 77772 in reply to 77768

Hi LauraHughes,

Can not get that info, it due to the security limitation. sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML