Spell check modifying hyperlink - Follow Up

Last post 08-07-2013, 7:59 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-28-2013, 4:52 PM 77628

Spell check modifying hyperlink - Follow Up

Hello, I have a follow up question to the issue where the Cute Spell Checker was changing the href in the link tag in html.  The main thread for this is below:

http://cutesoft.net/forums/thread/71345.aspx

The end of this thread states that the issue is fixed in the new version, however the link provided for testing goes to the product Rich Text Editor as opposed to Cute Editor.  I realize that these products are both owned by CuteSoft, however we were looking for a resolution that would provide a low impact upgrade as we have customized our Cute Editor to work within an existing application and it appears that the solution structure of the Rich Text Editor product is quite different than Cute Editor for .NET 6.

We have downloaded and deployed the most recent version of Cute Editor for .NET (Ver. 6.6), as validated by the web.config file located in Cute\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs:

<add assembly="CuteEditor,Version=6.6.0.0,Culture=Neutral,PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a"/> 

This issue does not appear to be resolved in Cute Editor Ver. 6.6.  Is there anyone here who can provide some additional insight on this issue resolution, the relationship between Cute Editor and Rich Text Editor, and whether or not a fix is planned or in place for this issue for Cute Editor for .NET?

Thank you,

Jim 

•  07-01-2013, 12:10 PM 77633 in reply to 77628

Re: Spell check modifying hyperlink - Follow Up

Hi jkleckne,

I will report this old version issue to the development team again, once issue is fix for this version, I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Ken 

•  07-08-2013, 9:35 PM 77666 in reply to 77633

Ken,

Thank you for your follow-up.  I just wanted to let you know that we have been able to work through what was causing this issue for us and you should be able to let your development team know that things do appear to be resolved in the current version available for download.  The primary confusion was surrounding the version number available for download and the steps required for the fix to be fully implemented.

Thank you,

Jim 

•  08-07-2013, 7:59 PM 77829 in reply to 77666

Hi jkleckne,

We have fixed this issue, please downlaod the latest build and try again.

Latest build download url: http://cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/21904/download.aspx

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML